• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Out at last.

spiderfur

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well troops after post covid shite and a short break in Paris, finally rallied my aching creaky old bones to get my gear out.
Wed night, down to the shore, nice rising tide, 5knot breeze over my shoulder and plenty of room.
Started at 1900 and finished at midnight, fishing rag on two hook clipped down rigs. A fish a cast on both rods ( smallish stuff mainly, plaice and schoolies)
Went dead for a bit around 10.30 then picked up with three nice sole, the last one a real beauty.
Final cast saw a cracking bass. Just made the limit but back it went. I always say if you have to think about it then back it goes. Really enjoyed the session.

Nice report Spidey! Well done on the Sole - there seems to be more about recently. ????

Well troops after post covid shite and a short break in Paris, finally rallied my aching creaky old bones to get my gear out.
Wed night, down to the shore, nice rising tide, 5knot breeze over my shoulder and plenty of room.
Started at 1900 and finished at midnight, fishing rag on two hook clipped down rigs. A fish a cast on both rods ( smallish stuff mainly, plaice and schoolies)
Went dead for a bit around 10.30 then picked up with three nice sole, the last one a real beauty.
Final cast saw a cracking bass. Just made the limit but back it went. I always say if you have to think about it then back it goes. Really enjoyed the session.
Nice session, Where’s the fish pictures?

Good session! But I wanted to see a picture of your mighty achievement ☹️
Sooooooo sorry Meeeeesta Feeesh.........Phone was securely tucked away and I couldn't be arsed to be honest. I will do better. I deserve to be punished in an interesting medieval manner.......????

Back