• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Paddling and bassin

Had1

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Lovely evening yesterday. Me and D done a bit of crabbing amongst the tourists and crowds whilst looking at some crackers wearing those thong bikinis ?might aswell wear nothing lol .
Nice tap there so cleaned off and into the pub for a pint waiting for dusk ?
Stuff out the car only a rod and rucksack.

We walked out a long way to the low tide line and it was a big one ... lobster pots were poking out the water it was a big low tide .

Lovely wet wading in trainers .
Loads of bites from the off landing 3 bass in quick succession matey had 2 also . Upto 2lbs with 3 in size between us.

Then walked back to the dry land for a regroup and a little paddle about looking with the torches. Was absolutely alive out there little fish crabs prawns the lot.
Found this below the low tide line not sure what type it is tbh .
20220717_223916.jpg20220717_224019.jpg

Back on with the fishing and I lost 2 good fish in a row , 1 was a smoothy I'm sure unless it was a big bass , I'm hoping smoothy!!

Then few more bass biggest about 50cm maybe 2.8 perhaps. Good bites good little scraps in the shallow water .
All fish returned and in the water most the time did get a picture of one though when on the dry .
Lovely evening ☺
Totals me 7 bass matey 4 bass with lots missed was constant bites.
20220718_003212.jpg

Well done on the bass , Is that a spider on the beach hate them
H1 L2 asked about that Crab on another thread John - I thinks it's a little decorator Crab.

Nice report & photos H1 L2 - sounded like a great evening. Well done on the Bass. ????

H1 L2 asked about that Crab on another thread John - I thinks it's a little decorator Crab.
I didn't think painters liked water - just jesting tramps ;)

Back