• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Pain pays off

Well done mate, worth fishing through the pain for. I've got a herniated disc so can feel your pain, try and limit those codiene mind, they are quite addictive!

Nice Whiting there MrFish hope they got you somewhere in the comp, sounds a busy session too. Shame about the gut problem marring it, hope they sort that out very soon.

Missed this yesterday. ??

Well done Tony! Great report & photos, stonking brace of Whiting, and well done for 1st & 2nd in the compo! ??

Hope something gets done about your ailments pretty damn quick, and as others have said, be careful on them codeine. They do cause serious constipation.

Missed this yesterday. ??

Well done Tony! Great report & photos, stonking brace of Whiting, and well done for 1st & 2nd in the compo! ??

Hope something gets done about your ailments pretty damn quick, and as others have said, be careful on them codeine. They do cause serious constipation.
Cheers Dave! Yes I felt its effects for sure, gave birth to King Kong’s member this morning ?

Cheers Dave! Yes I felt its effects for sure, gave birth to King Kong’s member this morning ?
I was similar earlier in the year - I forget what it was, but I was getting some serious pain from some ailment, so Wifey got me some Cocodamol. Never again! ?? like Turnips!

Back