• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Parkside lunch bag

Reevsey

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
If anybody is after a new bait bag I'd recommend a trip to lidl and check out the lunch bag from parkside . Its got 2 compartments and i reckon its plenty big enough for a session on the beach or boat . Seems very well built and its only £10 .

If anybody is after a new bait bag I'd recommend a trip to lidl and check out the lunch bag from parkside . Its got 2 compartments and i reckon its plenty big enough for a session on the beach or boat . Seems very well built and its only £10 .
Good shout, will get in tomorrow and have a look.

Darn it - not long come from Lidl and didn't see this before I went out! ??

Update.
Went and bought one, not sure the lining will last long but will give it a go. Managed to also purchase some caribeners, small d shackles, side cutters, a water bottle and a flask!

Back