• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Penn fathom 2 casting special

Who the hell wants to fit a body in the boot of a car, if there is a fault then the Dealer is responsible for things under warranty: eg things do not fit. Sorry Blackdog your response is not valid.
Er, no.
Things not fitting is not a fault though, that is the purchasers responsibility to check before purchase.

Er, no.
Things not fitting is not a fault though, that is the purchasers responsibility to check before purchase.
I will take the 5th amendment :giggle:

Who the hell wants to fit a body in the boot of a car, if there is a fault then the Dealer is responsible for things under warranty: eg things do not fit. Sorry Blackdog your response is not valid.
How to say humour is lost on you without saying humour is lost on you. The metaphor is very relevant because most people need to fit certain things in their car to be useful but the dealer is probably not going to know that ... just like the retailer won't necessarily know what reel a customer is going to put on a rod they buy.

Its spelt blakdog by the way. Have a couple of drinks, perhaps if you chill out you'll remember where you left your sense of humour :D

How to say humour is lost on you without saying humour is lost on you. The metaphor is very relevant because most people need to fit certain things in their car to be useful but the dealer is probably not going to know that ... just like the retailer won't necessarily know what reel a customer is going to put on a rod they buy.

Its spelt blakdog by the way. Have a couple of drinks, perhaps if you chill out you'll remember where you left your sense of humour :D
I took the 5th amendment, enjoy your weekend, I don't drink by the way. My sense of humour is just fine it's people like you that ruin it. :geek::giggle::ROFLMAO:

Back