• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Penn Rampage 2 11'6" 2-4oz

Beach

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Anyone have any views on the above rod, I have just ordered one form Gerrysfishing of Morecambe. £89.99 posted which I thought was good price.

Last edited:
That's a no then :(

I've never used one. You gonna use it for Bass?

I've never used one. You gonna use it for Bass?
Yes bass, flatties and black bream; also dogs as bound to get a few. :unsure: Where I fish on the Sussex beach I have never needed more than a 4oz weight, 3 oz with a breakaway if the tides are running. I ordered it as it comes in 3 sections and be good to strap to motorbike when the weather and lockdown allows.

Rod arrived this morning and well packed in cardboard tube. All looks good after checking the rod over, it is heavier than my TFG 11' 2-5oz rods and wouldn't like to hold it all day so will use it with my shakey rods rest off the beach. Like most of the things you buy nowadays it was made in China, so have to see how it performs when things allow.

get yourself out have a few casts test it out
Is that what I said Grin, I certainly will when lockdown eases. Simples as Alexandria and Sergie say. :ROFLMAO:

Back