• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review Penn Spinfisher LC 7500

I owned a pair of 7500lc spinfishers, casting reel down with a pair of carbon metal expresses. The reels were the mark 1 versions - I'm not sure what the improvements on the mk2 are.
I couldn't fault them*, well built, super strong, no flex in the reel, positive bail arm, nice handle, smooth drag. Negative (if it bothers you) they are a little on the heavy side.

Keep an eye on ebay when they do 15% off selected items, sometimes these are part of that deal.

*sold them as I went a bit "continental" so, got a pair of shimano 10000 xsb reels off chichesterpete ?

I owned a pair of 7500lc spinfishers, casting reel down with a pair of carbon metal expresses. The reels were the mark 1 versions - I'm not sure what the improvements on the mk2 are.
I couldn't fault them*, well built, super strong, no flex in the reel, positive bail arm, nice handle, smooth drag. Negative (if it bothers you) they are a little on the heavy side.
blem.
Keep an eye on ebay when they do 15% off selected items, sometimes these are part of that deal.

*sold them as I went a bit "continental" so, got a pair of shimano 10000 xsb reels off chichesterpete ?
I am unable to get hands on with them which is the problem.

Got a couple of okuma 8k surf and a couple of shimano speedmasters.

To be fair not catching out big enough to challenge them.

I am unable to get hands on with them which is the problem.

Got a couple of okuma 8k surf and a couple of shimano speedmasters.

To be fair not catching out big enough to challenge them.

North East Tackle Supplies have them for under £150 at the moment (y)

Penn Spinfisher VI 7500 Longcast

Back