• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Predator 165

geoff250

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Hi all first time posting just after bit of advice I'm thinking about buying a predator 165 with mercury 60hp on it with fish finder.,GPS and vhf radio the boat is 12 years old .
So I'm just wondering how much these boats of this age go for any ideas would be gratefully appreciated
Thanks

The Predator 165s are excellent boats, infact my favourite trailered cuddy boat and over the years I've had a few. Very much the equal of Warrior etc without being over built and heavy. Lots of potential pitfalls and economic variables in buying any boat package but £10 - 12k+ is their general ballpark value.

Full spec? Condition? Engine hours, service history? Trailer type, condition? Electronics package? Anchors, warps, chains, bouys etc? Safety equipment? The list goes on....

There's an owners FB page that's run by a mate of mine. Drop me a PM if you'd like more information 👍

Last edited:
Always look at least twice and be very picky. Get right underneath it and look for any sign of repairs. High stress areas like the transom, roller mounting points etc need careful inspection too. Boat owning and angling is great but going to sea means putting all your faith in it. Have you owned a boat before?

as above look a transom as many boats go soft and have to get replaced , would try to go out on it for a run , outboard motor service history .

Very little boat knowledge here Geoff, but welcome to the Madhouse! 👍👍

Hi all first time posting just after bit of advice I'm thinking about buying a predator 165 with mercury 60hp on it with fish finder.,GPS and vhf radio the boat is 12 years old .
So I'm just wondering how much these boats of this age go for any ideas would be gratefully appreciated
Thanks
It is really all about condition.

Don't be fooled by low engine hours, as that is not always a good thing to have, however, a full service record is vastly more important.

Predator 165 is a thrilling rollercoaster ride of suspense and action! With its heart-pounding plot and intense performances, it keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. The visual effects are stunning, adding to the adrenaline rush of the experience. A must-watch for fans of the genre, "Predator 165" delivers a cinematic adventure that will leave you craving for more.
Enough is enough you are on the the ignore list, together with the other wankers.

Predator 165 is a thrilling rollercoaster ride of suspense and action! With its heart-pounding plot and intense performances, it keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. The visual effects are stunning, adding to the adrenaline rush of the experience. A must-watch for fans of the genre, "Predator 165" delivers a cinematic adventure that will leave you craving for more.
God love a duck. We certainly get our fair share of loonies on here. 🤔

Back