• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Price increase(Century).

Overpriced and over here imo.
We know you opinion but what bollox are you on about with over here it’s a home grown company. It seems your only intent is sarcastic comments or is it jealousy. Does anyone here start saying I wouldn’t use 70’s reels or cheap old rods that people in their opinion think are better no. So I don’t really get where you’re coming from.

We know you opinion but what bollox are you on about with over here it’s a home grown company. It seems your only intent is sarcastic comments or is it jealousy. Does anyone here start saying I wouldn’t use 70’s reels or cheap old rods that people in their opinion think are better no. So I don’t really get where you’re coming from.
Up to you mate, at least I look after my fishing gear, my fishing rods are only 1 year old and not cheap crap. I wonder where their mandrels and carbon fibre are made?

Just telling the truth, if you are mad enough to pay the prices, then carry on. FYI my old reels are only used for plaice and soles (not ah soles)
I have 656 mag multies for rougher weather/winter fishing, end of - next question/comment?

Back