• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Rod Bags/cases

The two most prolific match anglers at our club are both in there 70s but year arfter yr they fight for the top spot between themselves the rest of us just go for 3 rd not big casters keep things simple but just yrs and yrs of knowledge they’ve fished every beach round hear from Plymouth to Portland they got a mark for every place in any conditions imagine able and they won’t give a snippet of that away I asked one of them once where there favourite place to fish was and he looked me straight the eye and replied the sea ??? never get a thing from them while there still fishing but there Knowledge wins them top spot every time they orso have wot every good angler has and that’s luck ? legends ?
Ive a lot of knowledge and experience and can catch a few fish but the old body doesn't work as good as it did. When i walk down the street i rattle with all the pills i take lol. If you get into your seventy,s in good health then your doing well.

Back