• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Round 2.

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
It's late or early which ever way you look at it?. Me and my partner in crime Dan got to Hendon prom about 12.30 there was a few anglers scattered along it we went right to the end where we were last time. There was a cracking sea running it looked like it would chuck something out for us.parked up and started fishing.IMG20211205003654.jpg First few cast we were getting little rattles on the rods but nothing came of them.IMG20211205003637.jpg Surely there must be something kicking about.
Nope that was it about 02.15 the wind picked up and the heavens opened and the sea started getting really naughty coming over the side of the prom. Time to go the sea can chuck gravel up with the spray and has in the past put car windows out you can see it at the back of the prom wall. But I'm not defeated there's always next time. Off to bed now ??.

Nice report Stevie, but you did the right thing heading for cover when the weather started throwing things at ya. ??

Good effort mate, cant always catch. ;)

Ian.

Back