• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Sat Night session

spiderfur

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well, the weather seemed too good to miss so off to the beach. Got there an hour before sunset armed with two rods, rag and frozen black lug.
First cast, sole and a dab. Very pleased.
Fished on until 11.30 or so with two more sole plus some other undersized. Things went quiet towards the end but it really was a beautiful night and a pleasure to be out.
Finished with a solitary pout and a couple of tiny tope ( again ).
As the weed came in and the coffee ran out decided to call it a night. I was surprised nothing seemed interested in the lug.
Knackered this morning, still getting over this virus but satisfied.
I took some ( poor ) pics on my phone but can't seem to get them onto my file. Will work it out hopefully for next time.

Well done Spidey, do love those sole!

Uploading phone pics should be quite easy?

Well done Spidey, do love those sole!

Uploading phone pics should be quite easy?
Might be easy for you Mr Fish, your pics always look studio quality, but for a f***wit like me.......... ?

You should just be able to hit the landscape button, click on on the drop here but then browse your phone’s picture album
BBCD1434-29CD-4D1A-BEFF-065DB86CB27B.png

Tidy session there mate, well done on the Sole (y) (y) , wish a few of the buggers would swim this way!.

Well, the weather seemed too good to miss so off to the beach. Got there an hour before sunset armed with two rods, rag and frozen black lug.
First cast, sole and a dab. Very pleased.
Fished on until 11.30 or so with two more sole plus some other undersized. Things went quiet towards the end but it really was a beautiful night and a pleasure to be out.
Finished with a solitary pout and a couple of tiny tope ( again ).
As the weed came in and the coffee ran out decided to call it a night. I was surprised nothing seemed interested in the lug.
Knackered this morning, still getting over this virus but satisfied.
I took some ( poor ) pics on my phone but can't seem to get them onto my file. Will work it out hopefully for next time.
God I’d love to catch a dab nice couple of flats there bey ?

Back