• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Sea Angler Magazine.

John Holden who i respect, gets one page, probably knows more than the rest put together. ;)

Ian.

Last edited:
If you buy a subscription for six months, you only pay £24.99, saving you £2.01, feck me ill pass.

Ian.
In fairness Ian you also get 2 x Storm Biscay shads worth at least a fiver each.

When I first subscribed to Saltwater Boat Angling it cost about £30 pa but you got about £20 worth of sidewinders , when the freebies stopped I didn't renew.

In fairness Ian you also get 2 x Storm Biscay shads worth at least a fiver each.

When I first subscribed to Saltwater Boat Angling it cost about £30 pa but you got about £20 worth of sidewinders , when the freebies stopped I didn't renew.
Yeh, i did see that about the free shads, but no good to me mate. ;)

Ian.

If you buy a subscription for six months, you only pay £24.99, saving you £2.01, feck me ill pass.

Ian.
Good innit? !! They are probably making a fair whack off the advertisers, and they expect you to shell out near £25 to read 'em.

I guess most magazines are like that now, which is why I never buy any.

The problem is both editor and deputy editor (was editor) are both Boat Anglers, and so most articles are about boat fishing. :mad:

I think this thread is done now, had our rants. ;)

Ian.

Before it finishes Ian.Anybody want the last 30 months copies.Sorry no Binders.Not at 10.95 each.;):eek:(y)
I had every copy printed, the loft gave a massive sigh of relief when Karen told me to bin them, "but but but some might be worth a few bob" me said, but like a good partner, i didn't argue, SWMBO, put her foot down with a firm hand. 🤣

Ian.

Feck me, i thought this thread was done. 🤣 🤣

Ian.

I had every copy printed,
I had years of issues but I sent 6 boxes to a young guy in Scotland free of charge.Was working for TNT at the time so didn't cost anything.He sent me half a dozen well made rigs as a thank you.Nice gesture.(y)

I had years of issues but I sent 6 boxes to a young guy in Scotland free of charge.Was working for TNT at the time so didn't cost anything.He sent me half a dozen well made rigs as a thank you.Nice gesture.(y)
That was nice of you, and him. Good one mate. (y)

Ian.

The problem is both editor and deputy editor (was editor) are both Boat Anglers, and so most articles are about boat fishing. :mad:

I think this thread is done now, had our rants. ;)

Ian.
I’d just like to point out that it isn’t even useful for the traditional alternative use for unwanted publications, as it’s rather glossy and just smears things…. ☹️

I’d just like to point out that it isn’t even useful for the traditional alternative use for unwanted publications, as it’s rather glossy and just smears things…. ☹️
And blocks the toilet. 🤣

Ian.

I think i put 5years worth on a selling site for 10p a copy.

a bloke just starting up bought them.

i still got a couple years of Fly Fisherman free on tha site with no takers, they will have to go in the recycle

Meh, they’d just cut corners and rub some old squid over the relevant pages
Don't you mean Shippams fish paste Mr Fish. 🤣

Ian.

Back