• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Seaton (Cornwall)

Seaton - Bass,Dogfish,Pouting, Small-eyed Ray, Flounder, straps,Huss mainly, lots of whiting from October.
Generally fishes best after dark and to be honest I wouldn't go there until an hour before dark as its swamped with dog walkers and beach-goers if the weathers good. After dark is fine.
Centre of the beach has always been good for me even though the edges look better with a river entering on the right and reefs to the left

No comparison in my mind. Seaton Devon a much better venue.
No comparison in my mind. Seaton Devon a much better venue.

OK I heard you the first time.??

Aye.Go on spoil it for me before I get there. ;)
Haha! Only my opinion! Speak as you find & all that. Never had anything out of there. I think the place is Jinxed!

Millendreath a few miles West used to be quite good, but the parking charges have gone skyhigh, and last I heard (only a rumour) they had totally banned shore fishing there in favour of the Emmet beachgoers. @dodders may know more.

Millendreath a few miles West used to be quite good, but the parking charges have gone skyhigh, and last I heard (only a rumour) they had totally banned shore fishing there in favour of the Emmet beachgoers. @dodders may know more.
Sorry, I can't help re Millandreath. I've never fished there. Had a drive down there a few years ago to have a look and didn't like it ! Feels like the whole place is privately owned by some sort of holiday park business.

Sorry, I can't help re Millandreath. I've never fished there. Had a drive down there a few years ago to have a look and didn't like it ! Feels like the whole place is privately owned by some sort of holiday park business.
It was built as a holiday resort for miners from up the line , then over time no more miners and people buying them , it is a really nice little beach , used to be a shop there years ago don’t know if it’s still there .

It was built as a holiday resort for miners from up the line , then over time no more miners and people buying them , it is a really nice little beach , used to be a shop there years ago don’t know if it’s still there .
I'm not sure if the shop is still there, but the Bar used to be quite good. Emmet style prices now no doubt. ??

Back