• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Sharing some experiences with a few videos

fishybuisness

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Hi all, I’ve started a little channel just to upload videos sharing some fishing adventures.

There’s a few vids uploaded and more to come. Im just putting a sandbank Turbo and plaice video together and should be up soon.
C634A931-0D40-41E6-8870-90A2A3BE677E.jpeg

Have a look! If you subscribe you may be in with a chance of winning a free Century rod at the point the channel hits 1000 subs

Theres not alot of talking in my vids but a fair amount of action.

Enjoy
Dave

https://youtube.com/@davidmordecai4772

Hi all, I’ve started a little channel just to upload videos sharing some fishing adventures.

There’s a few vids uploaded and more to come. Im just putting a sandbank Turbo and plaice video together and should be up soon.
View attachment 41865

Have a look! If you subscribe you may be in with a chance of winning a free Century rod at the point the channel hits 1000 subs

Theres not alot of talking in my vids but a fair amount of action.

Enjoy
Dave

https://youtube.com/@davidmordecai4772
Hi Dave! I'd seen you about on here, and watched a couple of your videos before, but kept forgetting you were local! Just subscribed. 👍👍

Hi Dave! I'd seen you about on here, and watched a couple of your videos before, but kept forgetting you were local! Just subscribed. 👍👍
Hey Trampster, yes Paignton is my base but i seam to spend more time on the beach or afloat than at home.

Thanks 🙏 hope you enjoy
Im really looking forward to uploading this turbot vid

Dave out

Hey Trampster, yes Paignton is my base but i seam to spend more time on the beach or afloat than at home.

Thanks 🙏 hope you enjoy
Im really looking forward to uploading this turbot vid

Dave out
Fellow Dave here by the way! 😁😁

Back