• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Shimano service

Dylansmaster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
What's the best place to send a couple of Shimano reels for a service now days many thanks

Sorry Dylan - can't help with servicing, I usually do anything that needs doing myself.
However, one of the local guys on here took a tumble last year and broke the stem on his Shimano reel, so I said I'd have a go at repairing it. Couldn't get the parts in the UK, but this crowd in France were very helpful if you need any Shimano bits.

What's the best place to send a couple of Shimano reels for a service now days many thanks
Try these.Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Reel Servicing.Follow instructions.

Sorry Dylan - can't help with servicing, I usually do anything that needs doing myself.
However, one of the local guys on here took a tumble last year and broke the stem on his Shimano reel, so I said I'd have a go at repairing it. Couldn't get the parts in the UK, but this crowd in France were very helpful if you need any Shimano bits.

Just treat yourself to a new one for Crimbo ;)

Wish I could got these on eBay and there not as good as was lead to believe and seller has no returns

Try these.Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Reel Servicing.Follow instructions.
Felindre have serviced my Shimano reels for years but they have recently stopped taking reels of a certain age and specific newer models.

Back