• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia SHINGLE STREET

hughes66

Reaction score
Friday 27/11/20
Fished from about 445pm catching the usual whiting ,had one rod set up for a livebait ,one three hook flapper,one fixed pat for a codling.
Was fish throughout but not every cast but a lot of bites i think there was a lot of small fish about sucking at the baits,livebait rig was nodding away nicely but nothing big was tempted,No weed,wind was calm ,finished with 46 fish all whiting bar one pouting,Dave had whiting,Has anyone had any luck using the breakaway bait slider thingy interested in your results thanks.

Hopefully those whiting will thin out soon and we'll get a chance of a codling or two. I'd hoped you would be seeing some there by now as we're normally a month behind you and those dreaded sprats won't be late.

Spoke to a bloke at work friday morning said hed been to felixstowe a week or so ago and had a 31/2 lb codling as well as whiting,got my hopes up but not to be,as for thinning them out no chance must be millions of them out there and would of been a quite night without them .

Back