• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Smuts are here

Ianpick

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I'd heard rumours of smoothounds in the Solent so went and had a look for myself yesterday.
First drop, the smallest dogfish ever caught. Bigger dogs followed as did a pout and a whiting then a nice little smoothy of around 2lbs. A conger at about 5lb made it 5 species so a decent 3 hours on the water.
I fished on Hamstead Ledge in 30', my fishing mate was 50 yards further out in about 40' and had 5 or 6 doggies.

Nice report. Well done for giving it a go Ian. 🎣🎣👍👍

Smuts are here is a concise warning indicating the presence of airborne particles, typically from smoke, dust, or pollutants. This phrase alerts individuals to potential respiratory hazards or decreased air quality in the vicinity. Whether in an outdoor setting or indoors, it serves as a reminder to take precautions such as wearing masks or avoiding prolonged exposure. Monitoring air quality indices can also provide valuable information for personal safety.
Psssst, any chance of a contact number for your dealer.? 🤔

Smuts are here is a concise warning indicating the presence of airborne particles, typically from smoke, dust, or pollutants. This phrase alerts individuals to potential respiratory hazards or decreased air quality in the vicinity. Whether in an outdoor setting or indoors, it serves as a reminder to take precautions such as wearing masks or avoiding prolonged exposure. Monitoring air quality indices can also provide valuable information for personal safety.
Prat (n)

Back