• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

So how many?

That reminds me I must get my Mitchell 15ft beachcaster cleaned & advertised. Bought it cheap a couple of years ago & don't like it. The Butt on it is about 45mm! It's also got the reel screw fitting closest to the tip, not below as most rods, so right where you need to put your finger when casting. Probably only worth about £25. 🤔🤔

A terrible amount, I seem to have collected every one of the British greys rods produced, and daiwa awbs/hpb, some still unused. They kept coming up cheap and I kept buying them!
Far too many rough ground rods when I only need one really, and a couple of pairs of go-to rods for general fishing.
Never have enough useful stuff like decent hooks, a coat that’s actually waterproof, or waders that last longer than 6 months…

I have given my 8ft Abu Devil rods & Abumatic fresh water tackle to my grand kids who live in the countryside in Shropshire. Last time I was up there they caught roach & perch from a lake, I had to put bait (sweetcorn & maggots) on their hook however they were really pleased to catch.

Back