• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast So where are you going and what are you going to target when Boris sets us free??

Yep, makes me glad I’m in North Devon. It still gets busy but you can always find places to go that the tourists don’t know about, for the most part.
South is terrible because every lemming and his dog makes a bee line for it.
Cornwallive did a "cornwalls top ten secret beaches' thing recently. Doh!

All rigs sorted and new ones retied. Bait freezer cleaned and refilled with fresh. Hook and rig bits boxes all sorted. Reels oiled and line changed. Leaders checked. Only 8 days to go...

All rigs sorted and new ones retied. Bait freezer cleaned and refilled with fresh. Hook and rig bits boxes all sorted. Reels oiled and line changed. Leaders checked. Only 8 days to go...
A lot of work for blanks :ROFLMAO: just jesting.

Cornwallive did a "cornwalls top ten secret beaches' thing recently. Doh!
Bunch of hopeless Muppets, same as PlymouthLive & DevonLive. ??

Week starting 12th April (when travel is opened up) I've got that week booked off work. I'll be totally chasing fish - no shame! Seaford, Hythe, Brighton Arms, Dymchurch, I don't care, it's been ages since I've seen a spotty flat and I got some catching up to do

Week starting 12th April (when travel is opened up) I've got that week booked off work. I'll be totally chasing fish - no shame! Seaford, Hythe, Brighton Arms, Dymchurch, I don't care, it's been ages since I've seen a spotty flat and I got some catching up to do
Tidemills at Seaford, Lancing or Shoreham beach. Brighton marina walls will be mobbed and not worth it when it opens. Then that's only my view. Hythe & Dymchurch should be ok as well, any beach with sand when the tides out.

Easter bank Holiday week b4. Most people should be back at work. Venues will be OK on a, week day
Not our eastern block peeps, they will be mobbing the Brighton Marina Walls.

When the macky are about it will be full with Chinese as well as the eastern block peeps.

They should of put them on the beach at Seaford Head when 1000,s tons fell from the chalk cliffs.

I'm dreading summer where I live. We're gonna have hundreds of thousands of dickheads down here again like last year, clogging our roads and littering our beaches ?

If all goes to plan I have a week booked at Selsey West, it's so close to the beach I don't even need a car to fish it !

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_012341217.jpg
    IMG_20200711_012341217.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200707_002437367.jpg
    IMG_20200707_002437367.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Back