• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Spots!

Nice one Pete. Looks like you got amongst them, if a little on the thin side, they all count. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Good to see you amongst them Pete, there’s some about up this end, but like yours, they’ve all been to Slimming World! Will be having a crack soon, just need some sunshine and clear seas.

Nice one Pete! Great report & photos. Good to see there are plenty about - they just need to fatten up a bit! 🎣🎣👍👍

Brilliant sesh there Pete. Nicely read conditions certainly paid off with all them lovely spotties coming out (y) (y)
The weather is finally turning later this week, which is typical!.
If it had stayed like it has been these next tides would have been perfect for a mega bag.
It looks like we may have to wait a fortnight for good conditions, lets hope they are still there.
I am optimistic for plaice this year, we finished 2022 strong and although small they have been plentiful.
We only went after them because your fellow tiddler fiddler haddock bagged some from Westbay we would have normally waited for March to have a proper attempt!.

Not quite all that fresh air got to my head and I spent another 239 online on a reel to go with the rod I bought from the shop!
Well I am guessing that caused a sharp intake of breath as you paid for it? 😂

Back