• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Super 6 take 8 species

Chalton

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
So I landed in Brighton at about half 2 to be greeted by @Tournamag closely followed by Ben and arriving fashionably late @chesilpete on the beach Jack and Tom had already set up to say it was a busy session is a understatement bites from the off the whitting where hitting hard but amongst them palm sized thornies where beached also plaice sole dogs bass pout and a couple of flounder think we all had whitting and we all had a bonus species thrown in as well if anything else was caught I'm sure the other lads will post on here was good to catch up with mates chew the fat drink some tea smoke some fags and catch some fish it was a nice break from Chesil

Well done lads, cracking session there. Getting amoungst some fish.
You didnt miss much on chesil, was pretty pants.

Nice bag of fish beys bey ted weren’t aloud the flounder ???
Anything that washed back up was rescued by Ted..... but hes not interested in flats..... its the dogfish he loves...... put one back 3 times the other night, eventually it got the hint.
Funniest thing yesterday there was a swimmer with a float and he was considering going out and retrieving it...... I would not have stopped him it would have been hysterical!

Anything that washed back up was rescued by Ted..... but hes not interested in flats..... its the dogfish he loves...... put one back 3 times the other night, eventually it got the hint.
Funniest thing yesterday there was a swimmer with a float and he was considering going out and retrieving it...... I would not have stopped him it would have been hysterical!
That whould have been funny as feck ????

Back