• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West That’s better

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
I’ve quiet with reports lately as to be honest I’ve been haveing a mare proper struggling to get a decent sesh under my belt others around me have smashed it but it’s been really poor for me going thru one of those patch’s nothing works 🙁 last night I fished the first of the summer series for our club four comps 2 at branscome 2 at Seaton first comp was at branscome last night I along with 2 others decide to go on the rough we whould be fishing the ebb and thought this should be the best area to pick up a few fish . My mate was straight In with a decent Mac then the other lad had one aswell while I was just watching on convinced this was gonna be another shit show for me the other lads then had an undersized Ballen and some small Huss I wasn’t even registering a bite so decide to do some feathing which I hate but eventually managed to snag a Mac fresh bait 👍so put out a belly section on a pulley and kept at the pop ups for a Mac a while later my rod registered a small rattle which amounted to nothing so I left it 10 mins arfter that the same rod gave several powerful lunges I picked it up and was met with some decent weight and head shakes eventually pulling a nice Huss of 7 lb 9 oz up the beach along with a small 3 bearded rocking on the other hook lol live bait rig 😂😂both fish where sizeable 👍I flicked out a Chuck of fresh Mac on the other rod and half a rockling on the Huss rod ten minutes later I had a bigger rockling and another 4 lb 6 oz huss on the beach the beach this one while getting bothered by Bert decided it wasn’t haveing any of that and managed to nip him bert yelped that will learn the bellend 😂😂. After that I missed another good fish Huss I think then the comp finished come 2 nd overall so good points going forward and hopefully a turning point in my so far dire year cheers ma butes 3897B6F1-05C3-493F-9C0F-843C49F50117.jpegFE8E41F0-BD2A-480C-B77C-858EBB9A4A84.jpeg

I’ve quiet with reports lately as to be honest I’ve been haveing a mare proper struggling to get a decent sesh under my belt others around me have smashed it but it’s been really poor for me going thru one of those patch’s nothing works 🙁 last night I fished the first of the summer series for our club four comps 2 at branscome 2 at Seaton first comp was at branscome last night I along with 2 others decide to go on the rough we whould be fishing the ebb and thought this should be the best area to pick up a few fish . My mate was straight In with a decent Mac then the other lad had one aswell while I was just watching on convinced this was gonna be another shit show for me the other lads then had an undersized Ballen and some small Huss I wasn’t even registering a bite so decide to do some feathing which I hate but eventually managed to snag a Mac fresh bait 👍so put out a belly section on a pulley and kept at the pop ups for a Mac a while later my rod registered a small rattle which amounted to nothing so I left it 10 mins arfter that the same rod gave several powerful lunges I picked it up and was met with some decent weight and head shakes eventually pulling a nice Huss of 7 lb 9 oz up the beach along with a small 3 bearded rocking on the other hook lol live bait rig 😂😂both fish where sizeable 👍I flicked out a Chuck of fresh Mac on the other rod and half a rockling on the Huss rod ten minutes later I had a bigger rockling and another 4 lb 6 oz huss on the beach the beach this one while getting bothered by Bert decided it wasn’t haveing any of that and managed to nip him bert yelped that will learn the bellend 😂😂. After that I missed another good fish Huss I think then the comp finished come 2 nd overall so good points going forward and hopefully a turning point in my so far dire year cheers ma butes View attachment 45709View attachment 45710
well done mate !

Lovely huss mate. Nice report and pics... 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Great report Tats! Well done on the Huss. Lets hope this is a turn around in your fortune! 🎣🎣👍👍

Always great to hear of Bert's latest adventures! 😁😁

Back