• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East The day after

groundswell

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well went out for a few hours to a mark North of Arbroath, there was meant to be a match on from 4 till 9pm but it was cancelled due to the weather leading up to today so started about 11.45 am, small rattles which is never a good sign however in came a just size codling, sent back to fight another day, this went on for a while all the same stamp, then things went downhill and pulled in a couple of undersize, but just before high water got one about 2 & 3/4 lb followed by one about 2lb next up a sizeable coalie and on the last cast about 3.40pm this little rascal which went 2.76 and a bit kilo’s 6lb 3oz in real money and just like the rest back it went, so had 9 size for the session but the hunger was coming on me and that was it, best bait today was frozen peeler cocktailed with a bit of fish or black lug, and a bonus of no weed, my mate who came down just after me could not buy a bite so he departed to a harbour to the north and had 6 fish biggest about 4 and a bit so happy days, hopefully back out this next couple of days to fish the gulleys that were too rough today after yesterday’s storm

Attachments

• 9b08755b-456f-4f47-b3e9-8757aa12a40d.jpeg
    9b08755b-456f-4f47-b3e9-8757aa12a40d.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 13
Back