• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West These aren’t the fish you are looking for

Good luck on your hunt mate. If you fancy a Dorset attempt, let me know. Durdle Door throws up some whoppers, probably my favourite beach for them when there's abit of a surf.
Cheers mate but quite happy hitting the local beaches for bass this time of year - they’re not especially hard to catch, as you know!

Although would like to try Durdle one day, just for something different, but a fair trek!
Will take you up on it one day!

I enjoy the autumn surf beach fishing here though, get a 4-5 hour session and home within 25 minutes, ideal fishing trip as far as I’m concerned lol.

Cheers mate but quite happy hitting the local beaches for bass this time of year - they’re not especially hard to catch, as you know!

Although would like to try Durdle one day, just for something different, but a fair trek!
Will take you up on it one day!

I enjoy the autumn surf beach fishing here though, get a 4-5 hour session and home within 25 minutes, ideal fishing trip as far as I’m concerned lol.
Sounds ideal mate, be good to join you one day!

Hoping to venture back there tonight…
If the Mrs lets you out is it Mr Fish.. 🤣

Good luck if you do venture out mate...🎣🎣

Ian.

Back