• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West They are back

Phis

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Just a short report fished frozen squid and mackerel for 3 hours in pleasant weather one shower at 1pm 😂 and the wind got up near the end of the session as predicted 👍spot on Thrasher. Used the trusted wessex rig with 4/0 hooks full squid on one and a decent chunk of mackerel on the other and plenty of elastic it was whiting from the off all a decent size for a change all returned the only casualty was my fingers bloody sharp teeth had 8 in total so an entertaining enough afternoon 👍IMG-20221127-WA0000.jpeg

Well done Lads 👍 so good to get a session in amongst all this rain we are having

Just a short report fished frozen squid and mackerel for 3 hours in pleasant weather one shower at 1pm 😂 and the wind got up near the end of the session as predicted 👍spot on Thrasher. Used the trusted wessex rig with 4/0 hooks full squid on one and a decent chunk of mackerel on the other and plenty of elastic it was whiting from the off all a decent size for a change all returned the only casualty was my fingers bloody sharp teeth had 8 in total so an entertaining enough afternoon 👍View attachment 35973
Nice one. Is that an old bridge pontoon?

Nice one. Is that an old bridge pontoon?
It's an old jetty, falling to bits in places, but still safe, a mate fills some of the holes in with stones off the beach when he fishes off it, just got to be careful you don't drop anything I've had a few near misses 😀👍

It's an old jetty, falling to bits in places, but still safe, a mate fills some of the holes in with stones off the beach when he fishes off it, just got to be careful you don't drop anything I've had a few near misses 😀👍
Not the Eden then?

I am old enough to remember when it went down to clean sand on the inside of it.

He was a brickie in days gone by, if we are thinking of the same fella.

Back