• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North West thornback ray fishing, Perch rock the river mersey.

starfish

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore

Thornback ray fishing, shore fishing in the river mersey at fort perch rock. This shore fishing video cover how to fish for thornback rays in the river mersey, including sea fishing rigs for thornback rays, and the best baits for ray fishing, and a how to guide for targeting thornback rays from the shore, The target fish for this fishing session was thornback rays, a very slow days fishing, with the rays just starting to show once again in the river mersey, but i hit my target on the last cast.

What species were you fishing for Star? :ROFLMAO: I assume you use the name repeatedly to generate some sort improved of listing by wordsearch software?

Always fancied giving the Mersey a go.Does it pull similar to the Humber.

In a word yes , for a summer venue especially it knocks the socks off the Humber, in fact I actually prefer it , although fishing Perch Rock it can get a bit busy at times .
Its good for me as its only a 60 mile drive to Perch as opposed to 98 mile drive to Spurn .

Dave

What species were you fishing for Star? :ROFLMAO: I assume you use the name repeatedly to generate some sort improved of listing by wordsearch software?
haha yer helps with search on the tube cheers

Always fancied giving the Mersey a go.Does it pull similar to the Humber.
very similar to the humber tides etc, when the rays and hounds are about in the summer, it fishes much better but the humber, but the humber fishes better for cod now in the winter.

Back