• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Tonight's destination

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
For the last week or so I haven't been able t drown any worms due to work commitments ☹️. Now I've broke up for the holidays I'm going to cane the fishing whenever I can. I've just been down to my favorite beach and done a recce for tonight's session low water at 20.40 so I'll be heading down about 19.00. I'll be fishing on the sand bar furthest to the left of the pic in front of the rocks.IMG20221222082719.jpg The grounds a bit mixed in the gully Infront of the sand bar so I'm hoping there's something moching about. The seas relatively flat but it's chucked out a couple of big UNs over the years who knows tonight could be the night😉. A few more pics of the beach. Hopefully a successful report to follow later tonight.IMG20221222082532.jpgIMG20221222082458.jpgIMG20221222082410.jpgIMG20221222082537.jpg

For the last week or so I haven't been able t drown any worms due to work commitments ☹️. Now I've broke up for the holidays I'm going to cane the fishing whenever I can. I've just been down to my favorite beach and done a recce for tonight's session low water at 20.40 so I'll be heading down about 19.00. I'll be fishing on the sand bar furthest to the left of the pic in front of the rocks.View attachment 37288 The grounds a bit mixed in the gully Infront of the sand bar so I'm hoping there's something moching about. The seas relatively flat but it's chucked out a couple of big UNs over the years who knows tonight could be the night😉. A few more pics of the beach. Hopefully a successful report to follow later tonight.View attachment 37285View attachment 37286View attachment 37287View attachment 37284

Nice photos Stevie! Tight lines & good luck for later! 🎣🎣😁😁👍👍

I
Great pictures mate , I hope this isn’t your secret spot you have given away.
I don't have a secret spot if I catch any thing and some one asks where I tell them as I've found you never get two tides the same can catch on one tide blank the next also there's plenty of coast around this country to fish.

Back