• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Unusual catch

Here is one of the hardest fish to catch on lrf , I am doing the big lerf Comp and this is fish number 17 a top knot
View attachment 57525
You do realise that ALL of the tiddler catchers, sorry Specimen hunters will be descending upon your little village spot in the hope that they can add one to their annual collection???

You do realise that ALL of the tiddler catchers, sorry Specimen hunters will be descending upon your little village spot in the hope that they can add one to their annual collection???
It is one thing knowing where they are, another thing catching them..

Well done John! 🎣🎣👍👍

Do you need a 2024 card doing? Just ask.
I've been meaning to give you a shout for a few days to wish you a belated New Year & enquire how you were, but MIL is in Derriford and things have been a bit busy. 👍👍

Here is one of the hardest fish to catch on lrf , I am doing the big lerf Comp and this is fish number 17 a top knot
View attachment 57525

Well done John, we get them here as well, but I have only ever known them to fall to LRF baited gear (Usually a small sliver of squid or a pinch of prawn).

Is Matt still fishing ?

Well done John! 🎣🎣👍👍

Do you need a 2024 card doing? Just ask.
I've been meaning to give you a shout for a few days to wish you a belated New Year & enquire how you were, but MIL is in Derriford and things have been a bit busy. 👍👍
I will catch up soon Dave , wife is a bit poorly 😩

I will catch up soon Dave , wife is a bit poorly 😩
Not good news John. Wifey's Mum has been in Derriford for about 10 days, so I'm ferrying visitors around, to avoid the parking charges.
In case you hadn't spotted in on the forum, Jeepy failed MOT, badly, so stuck with Wifey's Chariot for transport when it's available.
It's got one too many pedals and a stirring stick between the seats!
Hope your better half gets well soon. 👍👍

Not good news John. Wifey's Mum has been in Derriford for about 10 days, so I'm ferrying visitors around, to avoid the parking charges.
In case you hadn't spotted in on the forum, Jeepy failed MOT, badly, so stuck with Wifey's Chariot for transport when it's available.
It's got one too many pedals and a stirring stick between the seats!
Hope your better half gets well soon. 👍👍
Parking is shit at derriford, and my car had to have tyres and brakes and exhaust to pass its mot 😩

Back