• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia Walton Banjo 5/5

RaM

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I havnt fished the Banjo for a while so I thought why not give it a go.
Fished two hours up and down, the sea was flat with no wind and the sun was out, it was pretty warm so I applied sun block for the first time and left my salopettes at home.
My baits where rag on one rod and squid and bluey on the other both where being stripped quite quickly so it a busy sesh.
No bites at all for three hours then I had quite a good knock on the worm rod followed by a slack line which had to be a bass bite.
Hauled it in and it was a bass which went to 41cm the first decent one of the year.
That was it, bit of a crap session fish wish but at leaset it wasnt a blank.
Was great to be out in the sun watching the world go by.

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpeg
    IMG_2115.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Bass.png
    Bass.png
    1 MB · Views: 12
Well done on the bass mate,it's bigger than anything I've had this year,so don't feel disappointed about it,things can only get better ,tight lines for next time ??????

Well done on the bass mate,it's bigger than anything I've had this year,so don't feel disappointed about it,things can only get better ,tight lines for next time ??????
I'm never dissappointed with fishing mate anything I catch is a bonus.. you'll get a bigger one soon enough just keep chucking that lead out :)

Nice one RaM - Mr Bass saved the blank! ????

Back