• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Well I did say……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
I wasn’t fishing on a Monday night again after two successive blanks and decided this week to give the Tuesday night tide a go.
In a change to the last couple of sessions it was bites from the off, unfortunately I lost the first fish on the first cast to the rough stuff having it been able to get it up and out the stuff quickly enough ☹
Cast no2 did result in a dogfish as did the third cast, the second one being a little camera shy! ??

Nature Terrestrial animal Marine invertebrates Snout Terrestrial plant

The very next cast produced another good pull down and on this occasion I did manage to get it up. I could tell this was something decent and after a short tussle was rewarded with a nice Bull Huss. She measured in at 9lb 12oz and in fact became my new shore pb Huss with my best ( 10lb 3oz ) having been caught on a boat.
A couple of quick pics as she was a little angry having been dragged up from the depths ?

Camouflage Military camouflage Sleeve Marines Gesture

Camouflage Military camouflage Military uniform Sleeve Military person

Managed another couple of Dogfish after the Huss before being pushed off the mark due to the rising tide and swell.
So quite happy with the night’s efforts I now have to decide on another week or two with the beach rods or do I get the lure gear dusted down and back on the Bass trail ?

Decisions…… decisions. ?

Well done decent chunk that . Summin you knows on the end !

Back