• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast West whittering

Mike hemming

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
West whittering, what’s it like fishing there , and what about parking had a good look on Google earth and like the look of the place , can you park right on the end car ? park over night , and what am I likely to catch there this time of year, cheer’s

West whittering, what’s it like fishing there , and what about parking had a good look on Google earth and like the look of the place , can you park right on the end car ? park over night , and what am I likely to catch there this time of year, cheer’s
SFA comes to mind Mike, I have found Pagham better. The Whitterings are ok if you like tings this time of year. Spring should improve species and catches etc.

SFA comes to mind Mike, I have found Pagham better. The Whitterings are ok if you like tings this time of year. Spring should improve species and catches etc.
Never really had any luck at pagham but injoy going there,just fancying going somewhere drifferant for a change

Back