• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales What a week……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… it’s been ? Mrs came down with Covid at the beginning of the week and unlike her she’s been quite rough with it, so I’ve been on school run’s am and pm, working, working back the time for doing the school run and everything else in between.

So, with everything done and out the way early last night I managed to sneak out for a chuck for a couple of hours. I’d actually pencilled this particular tide in a couple of weeks back but was unsure with everything earlier in the week I’d actually get out and fish.

Anyway, less of the whining and onto the report.

Arrived at the mark around 8:50pm and my first cast went all of 2yds ?‍♂️

Umm……. Wonder what happened there as I launch cast no2 all of 2yds ?‍♂️

Red light on and inspect the spool, somehow after the last session a couple of weeks back the braid has gone under itself on the spool ? great start I thought after the past week.

Needn’t have worried though as 5-10min later after stripping a load off I’ve sorted it and I’m fishing ?

At 21:27pm the rod tip slams around as the Mishna is halted, nice little scrap in the run but it’s soon landed. LM Mishna again.

Vertebrate Fish Marine biology Seafood Fin

Not long after I’m in again but unfortunately loose the attacker after a few good head shakes ☹
No big deal though as it’s soon forgotten with another Bass around 21:45. Again on the Mishna and in lovely condition.

Underwater Fish Fin Marine biology Electric blue

It’s 40min later before any further action as a change of colour in the Mishna finds a 3rd.

Fin Underwater Fish Marine biology Tail

The feisty little bugger completely wrecking the lure it hit it so hard, so another change and on with the Cow Juice ( White ? ) which through up a 4th of the night.

Organism Underwater Fin Fish Marine biology

15min after the 4th I only went and jammed the lure up in a snag, eventually loosing it regardless of my efforts to retrieve it. First soft I’ve lost all year mind so not that bad. Anyway, with work this morning I just decided To call it a night and turned for home bang on 11pm. Not too bad for a couple of hours and certainly what was needed after the past week.

Well done on the bass Kevin , good old misha , I don’t do ironing that’s what women are for ???

Nice fishing Kevin (y), glad you managed to find time to get out in among all the running about ;).

Back