• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

What’s the best headlamp?

Bought one of these on a recommendation and very pleased with it, it can light up a genuine 200M of beach.
But thats not why I like it, I like the 180 degree light pool from the smaller LEDS.
Its also funny when your mate keeps putting his light in your eyes........ you can burn their retinas out to remind them to stop doing it!

Bought one of these on a recommendation and very pleased with it, it can light up a genuine 200M of beach.
But thats not why I like it, I like the 180 degree light pool from the smaller LEDS.
Its also funny when your mate keeps putting his light in your eyes........ you can burn their retinas out to remind them to stop doing it!
Brillant

Got a brand new H14R.2 here unopened with a genuine spare Led Lenser battery, 80 quid if anyone is looking.

Last edited:
Kev, they hydraulic arms you have in your box, where can you get hold of these please, and what size etc, fancy fitting to my box !

Morning mate.......... the hydraulic arms are made by Damiltech, you can find them on their online store and eBay. Sold singularly or in pairs I think £8-£10 ish plus delivery. ?

This is my headlamp. Needed a replacement for my speleo and this one is fantastic.

22FF47BF-DC1C-4601-A1CF-1FF1D529D1D7.jpeg

Back