• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Whos out friday?

Good luck Bud.... I am itching to get out, having spent the last two year trying to knock some sense into my young GSP bitch.
However I took a delivery today of some lovely blacks and will be back 'in circulation' very soon, probably starting with a trip to a north somerset mark...last of the sole, bass or .... a unicorn!!

Musky

Good luck Bud.... I am itching to get out, having spent the last two year trying to knock some sense into my young GSP bitch.
However I took a delivery today of some lovely blacks and will be back 'in circulation' very soon, probably starting with a trip to a north somerset mark...last of the sole, bass or .... a unicorn!!

Musky

Hi Mate
Hope you are doing well. Hopefully the GSP comes round soon.
Drop me a message if you do head out on the BC, i fancy a bash there soon.
If you head down here anytime, drop me a message and i will put you on fish and join you if i can.

Anyone out tomorrow? And where you going?
Might be! ??

Might rendezvous with JM. Need to lose some aches & pains, rustle up a few new rigs, and source some bait.

Might be! ??

Might rendezvous with JM. Need to lose some aches & pains, rustle up a few new rigs, and source some bait.

I will be out on the boat tomorrow morning, but the sea state is hard to call at the moment. If it is flattish then off to the wrecks, if it is anything else, then local Mackerel / Whiting / Pollock fishing.

It is big springs so not a favourite time for me to go out, also, I am nursing another self inflicted UTI (don't ask), but his one is nowhere near as bad as the last bad boy (back in Jan) that had me on the pills for 9 weeks.

Last edited:
Off out lunch time if I get everything sorted first, boulders at Brixham.
Good luck to those venturing out today.
What's the access to them Boulders like Bob?

Back