• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Windy at chisel

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
Popped along to ferrybrige again yesterday with some mates it was blowing a hoolie but as we got over the ridge relized it whould be hard work but fishable water was clear so chance of macs and weed was more than manageable had a small breamfurst Chuck and mate had a nice red G his boy managed a couple of decent macs then apart from a small strap nowt for hrs later my usual fishing buddy turned up and arfter some shit talk managed a nice 4 lb codling 👍I then had another small bream then an hr arfter high snagged a nice 7 lb hound was but of fun trying to get him thru the dump but a bit of toing and throwing managed to land him without any heroics snagged a small pout and called it a night so not as productive as last week but I knew that whould be the case with tiny tides 14 hr comp next week I’ll be heading there again just hope the wind calms down cheers mz butes 👍

Attachments

• IMG_2674.jpeg
    IMG_2674.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2671.jpeg
    IMG_2671.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 38
  • f117357c-ee69-4383-bbe9-16f5c8e47cc7.jpeg
    f117357c-ee69-4383-bbe9-16f5c8e47cc7.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 38
Popped along to ferrybrige again yesterday with some mates it was blowing a hoolie but as we got over the ridge relized it whould be hard work but fishable water was clear so chance of macs and weed was more than manageable had a small breamfurst Chuck and mate had a nice red G his boy managed a couple of decent macs then apart from a small strap nowt for hrs later my usual fishing buddy turned up and arfter some shit talk managed a nice 4 lb codling 👍I then had another small bream then an hr arfter high snagged a nice 7 lb hound was but of fun trying to get him thru the dump but a bit of toing and throwing managed to land him without any heroics snagged a small pout and called it a night so not as productive as last week but I knew that whould be the case with tiny tides 14 hr comp next week I’ll be heading there again just hope the wind calms down cheers mz butes 👍
Popped down West. Conditions were poop! scratched a mixed bag out but was bloody hard going.IMG-20230729-WA0008.jpg

Yes I looked at street map and she was not parked on private land. There's no parking restrictions there, although parking on what looks like a turning point is a bit selfish ( but legal) by the look of it.
Seems like an angry local has got
' issues' with parking which is beyond their remit

Yes I looked at street map and she was not parked on private land. There's no parking restrictions there, although parking on what looks like a turning point is a bit selfish ( but legal) by the look of it.
Seems like an angry local has got
' issues' with parking which is beyond their remit
Farmers and locals have had issues getting tru there over the years it’s a piss easy walk on concrete to get to any of the marks along that stretch she’s probably just a fluff chucker anyway and there’s a car park near by as. Fish said no excuse she’s a twat

Yup. And showing off that cod will have the trawlers skimming right up the beach now I reckon.. ;) :oops:.
We used to deal with them at dungeness by casting 6oz leads at em as they came trawling within casting range because they had heard that decent cod or bass were in.... bastards

Last edited:
Yup. And showing off that cod will have the trawlers skimming right up the beach now I reckon.. ;) :oops:.
We used to deal with them at dungeness by casting 6oz leads at em as they came trawling within casting range because they had heard that decent cod or bass were in.... bastards
They know when the cod are likely to be there anyway, same as we do

Spot on....weather forecast zero rain and ten mph..... actual heavy showers n 30mph
@Tatunka joe watch out for water colour down west, that landslide at Seatown is causing mega problems. Its like soup down there with any sea running.
We wont head down there again unless its clear and we can see that from the top.
Saturday was bloody hard work even the dildos gave up at dusk.

Great report & photos as always Tats - nice Coddie! 🎣🎣👍👍

Back