• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Xmas fishing trip

Anyone heading out over the christmas period? I will be out on Chesil. No dates yet, but if anyone fancies a dangle let me know
Yes on Boxing Day, but not fishing.
My last Christmas with my late wife was last year, will be laying flowers at the beach sculpture in Weymouth.

I am in the Sun and have not bought a return ticket yet.... but maybe new years day?
What have you done Pete, to get yourself in the Sun? Front page? !! 😁😁

Doubt if I will get out - Chest hasn't been good lately and cold air makes it worse, so I shall be staying in the warm unless we get a day or two of sunshine. Tight lines if you do get out guys! 🎣🎣👍👍

Let us know what day your up chesil I'll try n get up there . I'll need a bit of notice to order bait . Don't think i can do the thursday but Wednesday or friday should be ok

Let us know what day your up chesil I'll try n get up there . I'll need a bit of notice to order bait . Don't think i can do the thursday but Wednesday or friday should be ok

I can do either of those days mate. Friday would be better for me. Will check the tides and weather and let you know.

Back