• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

YouTube.

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Just got a little YouTube thing going on gonna be putting a bit of stuff on it. Have a little look got some clips of fish I have caught. Because believe it or not I do catch sometimes. Lol. It’s under worst fisherman in Essex. 😂👍🏻

Just got a little YouTube thing going on gonna be putting a bit of stuff on it. Have a little look got some clips of fish I have caught. Because believe it or not I do catch sometimes. Lol. It’s under worst fisherman in Essex. 😂👍🏻
😁😁 I'll have a look Bevo! If you want to put some links up, there's a section for Youtube videos just below the Freshwater fishing thread! 👍👍

EDIT: Had a quick look at one, but I hate those Youtube shorts. Defeats the point of having an HD 17" screen if you can only watch videos in a Fag packet sized window.

Last edited:
😁😁 I'll have a look Bevo! If you want to put some links up, there's a section for Youtube videos just below the Freshwater fishing thread! 👍👍

EDIT: Had a quick look at one, but I hate those Youtube shorts. Defeats the point of having an HD 17" screen if you can only watch videos in a Fag packet sized window.
Ok I’ve just seen that. Didn’t know it was there. 👍🏻

Well it’s all new at the moment I’m only using my phone but see how I get on. 👍🏻🦀

Well it’s all new at the moment I’m only using my phone but see how I get on. 👍🏻🦀
I'm fairly certain you can upload a video shorter than one minute as an ordinary video. That means folk can watch it full screen, and makes it easier to leave likes & comments! Good luck! 👍👍

It can be done. I have done a few on iphone and comes up full image. Need to head to settings before uploading 👌🏻

Back