• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Zziplex Are Back!!!

Good to see them being taken up by another British firm instead of sinking into a memory. Be interesting to see the new products even if some think they are overpriced.. whether we see the most popular models re released or the full range eventually I’m sure Chris would know..

I would never say Zziplex, Century, Conoflex, Daiwa or any other brand are overpriced - They're just out of my price range or affordability!

I would never say Zziplex, Century, Conoflex, Daiwa or any other brand are overpriced - They're just out of my price range or affordability!
Definitely in the realm of diminishing returns.
I've got 2 centuries though, and think they're wicked 💯

I did see the M4 range listed as available soon, and in stock in some shops....prices looked reasonable....but I've no idea what they used to be as I've never bought zzipplex 🤷
Screenshot_20231018-163023.png

As per the other thread, I have just ordered a pair of the Profile GT's from Veals, be with me on Friday.. :)

Ian.

It's no wonder the griplock reel seats are in short supply 🤣
They would be no good for the Profile GT's mate, only 22mm butt's, would need too much packing out.. ;)

Ian.

Back