• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Shaaaaaaaaaaaarks!

chesilpete

Reaction score
I have not posted much in the last month or so but we have been out a couple of times.
We have had one Chesil trip which was not too bad with our first haul of Mackerel, smuts, bullhuss, dabs plus the usual pests.
The biggest frustration with Chesil has been the nets on one occassion they were laid out over four miles and they have been there consistently for 3 months.
Hopefully as the spiders move in he will pack it in.
Astonishing how the greed of one man can spoil things for hundreds.
Still karma is a bitch and sure it will catch up on him.
More interestingly we have been fishing down East a bit (always an annual pilgrimage back to my old stomping grounds) and we have found a few nice fish.
Including some belting smuts.
Tom, Ben and I went out armed with rag on Saturday for a few hours and all bagged double figure hounds the best over 15lb.
It was a great fun session lovely warm evening plenty of sport and a lot of fun!.20230603_232656.jpgIMG-20230604-WA0008.jpg

Beasts ma Bute 👍👍was at bexy sat they nets are cunts hope the spiders fuck him right up had one dog 🤦🏻nice to the car park areas turned into a shit Glastonbury again ffs 🤷🏻‍♂️
Are the f##kin nets still stretching all the way to cogden ? Does anybody know if abbotsbury has been effected by them as well ? Im going up there friday but may try somewhere else if its still netted out .

Nice report Pete, well done Tom, Ben and you Pete. Lovely pics too. 🎣🎣

Who's the old boy with the beard... 🤣

Ian.

Are the f##kin nets still stretching all the way to cogden ? Does anybody know if abbotsbury has been effected by them as well ? Im going up there friday but may try somewhere else if its still netted out .
They chould be cuttle traps to be fair no one in there right mind whould net chisel with the amount of cabs out there atm unless he’s a complete noddy

They chould be cuttle traps to be fair no one in there right mind whould net chisel with the amount of cabs out there atm unless he’s a complete noddy
Defo nets mate..... its the red catermaran out of west bay. The twats putting them at 200 yards!
Blokes a fucking menace.
Like I say karma will catch up with him....

Defo nets mate..... its the red catermaran out of west bay. The twats putting them at 200 yards!
Blokes a fucking menace.
Like I say karma will catch up with him....
He sounds like a real knob jockey.... :mad:

Ian.

I have not posted much in the last month or so but we have been out a couple of times.
We have had one Chesil trip which was not too bad with our first haul of Mackerel, smuts, bullhuss, dabs plus the usual pests.
The biggest frustration with Chesil has been the nets on one occassion they were laid out over four miles and they have been there consistently for 3 months.
Hopefully as the spiders move in he will pack it in.
Astonishing how the greed of one man can spoil things for hundreds.
Still karma is a bitch and sure it will catch up on him.
More interestingly we have been fishing down East a bit (always an annual pilgrimage back to my old stomping grounds) and we have found a few nice fish.
Including some belting smuts.
Tom, Ben and I went out armed with rag on Saturday for a few hours and all bagged double figure hounds the best over 15lb.
It was a great fun session lovely warm evening plenty of sport and a lot of fun!.View attachment 45811View attachment 45810

Looks like you had some fun there Pete. Great result. Not much happening further east yet, tried for an undulate on a short session last week, but nothing doing. Off to Eastbourne for a few days r and r with the Mrs, might try for a sole or two if I can sneak out on a couple of nights.

Back