• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Shaaaaaaaaaaaarks!

Old flapper is just doing the I only fish every ten weeks and catch fuck all thing, therefore he has zero comprehension of the issues here.
Hes just stirring the pot..... treat him as such Dave.
as i said flappy by name dappy by nature !!!

Old flapper is just doing the I only fish every ten weeks and catch fuck all thing, therefore he has zero comprehension of the issues here.
Hes just stirring the pot..... treat him as such Dave.
Not stirring anything… it’s the way I see it we all have a right to do as we wish under the law.. so if what he’s doing is not illegal then he has the right to put his nets wherever he chooses.

as i said flappy by name dappy by nature !!!
Whatever mate.. I just don’t see how you as an angler who hasn’t paid for the fishing trip or a license of any sort has the right to tell off a commercial fishing boat what to do… you might as well go and shout at the kitesurfing community if they are on the beach that you want to go fishing on..😂

Sorry, but i thought this thread was about Pete's session, seems to have turned into an argument about the pro's
and cons of commercial fishing and nets along the beach. :(

Ian.

Great Report Pete! Well done to you and your little gang on the Sharkey things! 🎣🎣👍👍

Back