• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Shaaaaaaaaaaaarks!

Looks like you had some fun there Pete. Great result. Not much happening further east yet, tried for an undulate on a short session last week, but nothing doing. Off to Eastbourne for a few days r and r with the Mrs, might try for a sole or two if I can sneak out on a couple of nights.
Easy venue to fish Bob 4 hours worth fishing.... shout me if you want it, we will be back on the next springs.

Beasts ma Bute 👍👍was at bexy sat they nets are cunts hope the spiders fuck him right up had one dog 🤦🏻nice to the car park areas turned into a shit Glastonbury again ffs 🤷🏻‍♂️
They might be shetting ray nets for spiders and grey dogfish for potbait??

Yy
the nets need to be dragged out by rowing out to them and hook a rope
to the back of a car or some thing and yank em out.

did i say i own the beach ? flappy by name dappy by nature lol.
I just don’t understand.. why anyone would want to pull out the net that doesn’t belong to them on water that doesn’t belong to them either.

Yy

I just don’t understand.. why anyone would want to pull out the net that doesn’t belong to them on water that doesn’t belong to them either.
No point in destroying the net when you can destroy his engine....... you upset 100s of people then theres always the chance you upset the wrong person.
I neither support this action or am against it but thats the world we live in...... and hes pissing of a lot of people.

No point in destroying the net when you can destroy his engine....... you upset 100s of people then theres always the chance you upset the wrong person.
I neither support this action or am against it but thats the world we live in...... and hes pissing of a lot of people.
He could find his boat at the bottom of the harbour one day then Pete... ;) Not that i would condone this.

Ian.

He could find his boat at the bottom of the harbour one day then Pete... ;) Not that i would condone this.

Ian.
What were harbours built for????? Peeps playing around catching dogfish??? I am keeping out of this one!!!

Ian.
All I am sure of is hes pissing off so many people that there have been a number of which boat does he own questions...... its nowt to do with me Ian.
Although I have made sure that the people on the fb groups do not get the wrong boat....

Lets all agree to disagree shall we, and get back to fishing. Sorry for hijacking your great thread Pete. (y) 🎣🎣

Ian.

I have read it.. I just don’t get it.. if he’s allowed to set his nets then fish somewhere else.
Whats your angle? Are you a recreational angler? It doesnt sound like you understand fishing, with a net that stretches miles and miles along a beach where are you going to go?

Seams quite strange for a recreational angler to not have any problem with a net in front of where hes fishing? Commercial scout maybe?

Whats your angle? Are you a recreational angler? It doesnt sound like you understand fishing, with a net that stretches miles and miles along a beach where are you going to go?

Seams quite strange for a recreational angler to not have any problem with a net in front of where hes fishing? Commercial scout maybe?
A commercial scout.. never heard of them before but I am not one.. recreational angler yes. I manage about two trips a year sea fishing .. three trips per year trout fishing.. and one trip per year salmon fishing..
I don’t understand how people can complain about netting along a beach.. after all the angler doesn’t own the beach .. the sea.. or the fish in front of him.. as long as the netter is allowed by law to set a net I would just move to the next area and not worry about it.

Old flapper is just doing the I only fish every ten weeks and catch fuck all thing, therefore he has zero comprehension of the issues here.
Hes just stirring the pot..... treat him as such Dave.

Back