• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

West Wales A day out with son outer patches

That's some awesome fish, and fishing mate, he must have been over the moon, the bull Huss looks really grumpy lol well done

That's some awesome fish, and fishing mate, he must have been over the moon, the bull Huss looks really grumpy lol well done
It was a great day out, that was only a selection of pictures of fish, it was a manic session, plenty of Mackerel and Bream about aswell

It was a great day out, that was only a selection of pictures of fish, it was a manic session, plenty of Mackerel and Bream about aswell
I have only been out boat fishing once since I arrived in the uk, and what a fabulous time we had, the fish were amazing, so very envious of your session.

well done ,a session to remember, are bream and tope normally present at this time of the year?.
Differs year in year out but def seem to be hanging around later each year. Been alot better stamp of Mackerel late on this year aswell.

Differs year in year out but def seem to be hanging around later each year. Been alot better stamp of Mackerel late on this year aswell.
thanks for the reply Rich, probably wont get the boat up there this year (normally put it in aber marina for a month around june/july) but I will remember this for future years.

Great stuff Rich (y)

Back