• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

West Wales A day out with son outer patches

I quite like Hirofumi. Slices through the waves like a samurai sword. Besides, is it not regarded as unlucky to change a boats name?

Outer patches off Aberystwyth (y)
I used to have boat at Llandanwg further up coast, but still try and go out with anyone that offers a session.

There are some good tope up here as well, never had one my self though.

Had a good bull huss on charter from barmouth once (will have to try and find Photo)

I keep my boat at Ynyslas boat yard (y)
Don't get down there.

There's a bloke on WSF Wales catch reports "Ricco" asking about bait in Barmouth.
You did give him some advice.

Pass on to him (if you want) that if he wants mussels, to go in between the Clock House and old Harbour, there's a flat place with railings around, he will find them there, and i was sure that you can dig in the harbour, but just check with coastguard in the harbour office.

Don't get down there.

There's a bloke on WSF Wales catch reports "Ricco" asking about bait in Barmouth.
You did give him some advice.

Pass on to him (if you want) that if he wants mussels, to go in between the Clock House and old Harbour, there's a flat place with railings around, he will find them there, and i was sure that you can dig in the harbour, but just check with coastguard in the harbour office.
Cheers Dutchman but no feck him, he never thanked or responded to the advice. whether it was good advice or not he did not appreciate it so feck him. That was first time I had posted for ages, I saw his question and noticed nobody had answered for couple of days so I thought I would do my bit and try and help. I wont post again, ungrateful git ?

Back