• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Bait night ?

John Mitchell

Reaction score
So I had a night with bait , I bought some rag yesterday by the evening it was crap, so it must have been left from the week end , he said it came in on Tuesday ?,
I had 2 light rods with 2 hook rigs ,
I had to wait until dusk as other water users were around , and 1st cast produced this nice little bream 1st time I have caught one at this mark but ideal for my spieces hunt .
15B232D4-34D3-4FA2-803A-1BB1E39E52BB.jpeg
Then the bass and pout came on the feed , these worms were shit now . 4F33F92A-F449-46C3-82E7-B388B97EA870.jpeg
I packed up at 10pm a nice evening on the bait , and only a 15 minute drive home

Nice one John! Ben out too? I think I can guess where you were but my lips are sealed! ??????

So I had a night with bait , I bought some rag yesterday by the evening it was crap, so it must have been left from the week end , he said it came in on Tuesday ?,
I had 2 light rods with 2 hook rigs ,
I had to wait until dusk as other water users were around , and 1st cast produced this nice little bream 1st time I have caught one at this mark but ideal for my spieces hunt .
View attachment 31356
Then the bass and pout came on the feed , these worms were shit now . View attachment 31357
I packed up at 10pm a nice evening on the bait , and only a 15 minute drive home
Looks like that Pout had a "Mega Shite"

Back