• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Branscombe Devon

Great effort, i fished not so far from you on Friday night. I fished an hr before and after high water 11pm till 1 pm

Mostly using my spinning rod and one beach caster. I used 3 crab and 4 sandeel

The result was smoothounds every cast with the spinning rod 15-20yards out and a bass to about 6lb and hounds to 14lb. Also one small rye about 8lb on the long rod.
There was 2 of us and it was a very memorable session with 4 of our planned targets achieved.
The reason im posting the above is to give an idea how it is fishing and not to blow smoke.

Nice one for getting out ! 17DF776B-E511-46F7-ABE3-F5C2F76944C4.jpeg

A66B9914-C2B7-40E9-9F0D-E380B24A835E.jpeg

Great effort, i fished not so far from you on Friday night. I fished an hr before and after high water 11pm till 1 pm

Mostly using my spinning rod and one beach caster. I used 3 crab and 4 sandeel

The result was smoothounds every cast with the spinning rod 15-20yards out and a bass to about 6lb and hounds to 14lb. Also one small rye about 8lb on the long rod.
There was 2 of us and it was a very memorable session with 4 of our planned targets achieved.
The reason im posting the above is to give an idea how it is fishing and not to blow smoke.

Nice one for getting out ! View attachment 45329

View attachment 45330
If your wear I think you are cracking sesh that love that beach favourite mark 👍👍👍

Back