• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Devon 19th-26th june

Branscome dogs hounds possibly plaice macs showing now with calm conditions bass at night if bit of fizz on the sea or rough ground for wrasse pollock conger Huss rockling and bass no blondes down ere unless on boat chisel nearest option but nice easy fishing at branscome

Veals website will give you an idea on rigs standard pulley rigs with rotten bottom. Baits wise squid Sandeel n bluey standard crab If you want to fish one rod for hounds but chance of small eyed on crab n all. Easy parking and walk to the mark weekdays should be fairly quiet n all
Would you be able to meet up for a session monday or tuesday evening/night. Not too keen on fishing low water marks alone on my first time like to play it safe

Would you be able to meet up for a session monday or tuesday evening/night. Not too keen on fishing low water marks alone on my first time like to play it safe
Give me a day or so to sort out work and will meet up. Only thing with there is the Somerset sand so good footwear advisable ?

@Dexy anything going down your way for Tom?
South hams beaches are a bit hit & miss from what I've heard , Slapton & beesands have thrown up the odd hound but spiders have been a problem. On their day you could get plaice, bass , dogs& always a chance of a ray, but best avoided daytime due to the other beach users , tripods are a magnet for people with beach towels , bbqs & uncontrolled dogs ?

Back