• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Does anyone fish Barmouth area?

I fish Barmouth every now and then, give me a shout when you go, if im available i might join you (y)

I've only fished there once and Tal y bont up the road once.

That's where we are (y)(y)

I have tried there and only caught a doggie.

Saw many catch bass.

The beach is flat and no worm casts in sight, they must be feeding on shells.

We were stopping in one of the camping pods there to break up the drive to New Quay. It looks like the place has potential. I went down at low water, checked out the gullies and fished it back to the entrance ramp. Can't remember what or if I caught as it was a good few years ago now but I'd definitely have remembered if I'd have caught something good.

bass in harbour and along the front day night , farther up to shell island in daylight hard going but bass dogs flattys small turbot garfish, i try to look for a gully and fish the back of it , long flowing rig small baits , took our boat there in this year loads of tope .

That's where we are (y)(y)

I have tried there and only caught a doggie.

Saw many catch bass.

The beach is flat and no worm casts in sight, they must be feeding on shells.
Used to camp at tal y bont , parc Issaf farm it’s up the lane with the 2 stone gate posts on it

bass in harbour and along the front day night , farther up to shell island in daylight hard going but bass dogs flattys small turbot garfish, i try to look for a gully and fish the back of it , long flowing rig small baits , took our boat there in this year loads of tope .
The harbour and estuary are a bass nursery area.

Tried many times for bass by shell or opposite with no success, they are there though. Had a boat there but just got small one now.

Back