• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Escape to the Pier!

Thank god for maks....... they brighten up any session, nice report n pics.
One of my favourite fish to eat Pete! Not really into catching stuff I can't eat. Goes back to catching Plaice, pollock & Mackerel from my mate's boat over 40 years ago. Fish to catch to eat. ??????

Thanks for all of the positive comments Guys - makes my scribbling efforts worthwhile! ????

One of my favourite fish to eat Pete! Not really into catching stuff I can't eat. Goes back to catching Plaice, pollock & Mackerel from my mate's boat over 40 years ago. Fish to catch to eat. ??????
Shame they dont grow to 20lb none of us would bother to fish for anything else!.

Shame they dont grow to 20lb none of us would bother to fish for anything else!.
Yep, I'm wishing we could catch Spanish Mackerel off the South West. They put up a great fight and taste great apparently. ??

Great report Tramster and Im glad to hear you made it through covid unscathed
Thanks RaM but it ain't over yet! I was still testing very positive yesterday, and chest is far from good. Pre-booked for the GP on Wednesday by which time I should be negative and hopefully she can sort out any remaining chest issues. Thanks for the thoughts mate! ??

Thanks RaM but it ain't over yet! I was still testing very positive yesterday, and chest is far from good. Pre-booked for the GP on Wednesday by which time I should be negative and hopefully she can sort out any remaining chest issues. Thanks for the thoughts mate! ??
Hope you are negative by now Bud and you managed to get that appoinment sorted.

It looks like we are going for round 3 on the pier tonight, just looking for a mackerel or 4 for lunch that’s all , just taking my lure rod , catch them one at a time

Thanks RaM! Finally tested Negative this morning. GP appointment postponed again, but I have got some foreign Locum Doctor ringing me on Friday. Be OK if I had the faintest idea what she was prattling on about last time. Nothing against foreign Doctors, as long as I can understand what they are saying - this one was hard work! As John said, imminently off to the pier for another go! ????

Back