• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

General Fishing Back On!

What about any other country ?
Unless it is essential, there is no travel into Wales. There is no travel into Scotland and I'm guessing if I wanted to pop over the England I wouldn't be allowed either.

I'm not getting political but most of this shambles has been politically motivated by the fact you have three different parties in control of three different countries that make up the UK on the Mainland of Great Britain. Anybody who says that Cardiff, London and Edinburgh haven't at least played some political cards in this, hasn't been watching closely. The fact of the matter is, Cardiff, London and Edinburgh should have put on their big boy pants and worked together, mutually, to get us out of this mess. It is in everybody's interests on this island to work together to get us back to some version of normality.

Basic things such as weekly meetings between all four leaders and all four leaders being involved in COBR meetings should have been a given. Yet it transpires that there have been ebbs and flows in communication, sometimes with months going by where nobody has talked to each other.

It's shameful how the political elite across the UK have used CV19 as a political points scoring match.

Let's hope it is the other way round as well and every one is sensible - fat chance of that by the minority few.

I tell you what, i hope i don't here of that SOSB group moaning about saving bass, there must be thousands that would have been tapped on the head that are now alive due to less fishing because of C19!

I tell you what, i hope i don't here of that SOSB group moaning about saving bass, there must be thousands that would have been tapped on the head that are now alive due to less fishing because of C19!
All the trawlers have netted them so they are still in decline.

Back